Skip to main content


UCEAP is a leader in study abroad and in addition to sending over 5,000 UC students abroad each year, we welcome 1,500 international students on reciprocal exchanges to our UC campuses. We welcome the support of our alumni and friends across the globe.

For International donors who want to give to UCEAP directly with a credit card, use this donation form.

For donors in Canada, United Kingdom, and Europe


All gifts are tax-deductible as prescribed by law. The University of California is recognized as a tax-exempt organization by Revenue Canada. For credit card donations, use this form. To donate by check, follow the instructions for How to Give.  

United Kingdom

British and U.S. taxpayers may make donations in pounds sterling to UCEAP via the University of California Trust (U.K.) in London - registered British Charity No. 1075405. Additionally, the University of California Trust (U.K.) can collect Gift Aid on your behalf and forward it to UCEAP.

Donors who have tax liabilities in the U.K. and the U.S. can give to UCEAP via the CAF American Donor Fund for dual U.S./U.K. taxpayers. Trading as Southampton Row Trust Ltd., the CAF American Donor Fund allows U.S. citizens living in the United Kingdom to receive tax benefits in both countries for their international contributions.

Other European Countries

If you are a European taxpayer you may give to UCEAP through Transnational Giving Europe (TGE), which currently covers 18 countries and enables donors, both corporations and individuals, resident in one of the participating countries, to make donations to non-profit organizations in other Member States, while benefiting directly from the tax advantages provided for in the legislation of their country of residence.

Donors may make a gift to their respective national TGE partner which will transfer donations to the University of California Trust (U.K.), which will then forward the funds to UCEAP.

For more information on international giving, please contact Elizabeth Janis Perl at